Resigility is committed to taking an active role in supporting our communities. Each year, Resigility team members spend five days volunteering for various charities to improve the resiliency and agility of those in need. By giving back, we are building stronger communities.
How we support our communities ……..
- Leading and Mentoring Boy Scouts & Girl Scouts
- Servicing at The Lamb Center, a homeless day shelter
- Being Executive Mentors for The Global Good Fund
- Fundraising for the Fairfax Alliance for Better Bicycling
- Supporting Toys for Tots
- Volunteering at Local Schools
- Running in charity races supporting wounded warriors, cancer research and local schools
- Participating in charity tennis matches
And the list goes on……………