Resigility is looking for an individual with a consistent record and understanding of what it takes to develop and execute complex strategic, organizational and technology transformation projects. Demonstrated dedication to customer delivery excellence, working with clients in a professional manner and in a dynamic team environment are a must.
A leading industry consulting firm and Woman-owned Small Business (WOSB), Resigility is seeking a dynamic professional to join an awesome team dedicated to phenomenal outcomes for our clients. Our name is emblematic of our core belief that agility – the ability to move quickly and easily – and resilience – the capacity to recover quickly from difficulties – are two powerful traits that every team, organization, and community need to thrive. At Resigility, we like words and digging deep to understand their intent, but even more than words, we prefer action.
The position is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and support strategy development, including:
– Conducting a wide variety of research on topics related to change management, technological innovation and process improvement.
– Development of presentations and other written deliverables to communicate key recommendations to senior level clients
- Coordinates communications activities, including development of written and other types of communications, editing of stakeholder materials and development of innovative communication methods.
- Provided consultative support to senior level clients by delivering strategic and operational recommendations based on the integration of research, consulting approaches and firsthand experience to enable decision making.
- Engage in other project activities, including event and meeting logistics and support.
- Maintain and strengthen the firm’s reputation for quality, high performance customer delivery by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, while actively exploring opportunities to add value to work products and deliverables.
Required Experience, Education and Qualities
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related discipline from an accredited college or university.
- Requires minimum of five (5) years of experience:
As a business/management consultant at a top consulting firm.
– Developing content to support business transformation and digital first communication goals, activities and processes.
– Managing multiple, complex tasks simultaneously.
– Making timely and effective decisions involving projects and staff resources.
– Communicating (written/verbal) findings in a logical manner with supporting information.
- Ability to work effectively with clients using strong customer relationship skills, innovative thinking, and integration with leadership and support structures.
- Possesses strong analytical, critical thinking and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively manage Work Product and Deliverable lifecycles to ensure timely delivery of quality products by:
– Maintaining awareness and full understanding of all Work Products and Deliverables.
– Assisting with the management of the program delivery schedules by troubleshooting and removing obstacles, addressing risks, accurately tracking multiple on-going products with varying suspense dates.
– Update and maintain production and quality metrics of engagement.
- Able to work independently subject to supervisory direction and review and to be energetic, organized, and detailed.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher) and experience with Microsoft’s cloud version of the Office suite, Office 365 (O365).
- Solid interpersonal relationship skills. Must be able to work under pressure, deal with diverse issues and people, and manage more than one project at a time.
- The selected applicant must provide a valid form of identification and proof of residence as well as successfully complete a government background investigation.