Resigility is looking for an experienced Customer Experience (CX) specialist to direct and grow Resigility’s CX consulting practice. The Director of Customer Experience is responsible for leading, analyzing, designing and developing CX projects and client engagements that enable strategic, organizational and technology transformation for our clients. Demonstrated dedication to customer delivery excellence, working with clients in a professional manner and in a dynamic team environment are a must. To be successful as a Senior Consultant, you must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, be up to date on the latest industry trends and be highly motivated.
A leading industry consulting firm and Woman-owned Small Business (WOSB), Resigility is seeking a dynamic professional to join an awesome team dedicated to phenomenal outcomes for our clients. Our name is emblematic of our core belief that agility – the ability to move quickly and easily – and resilience – the capacity to recover quickly from difficulties – are two powerful traits that every team, organization, and community need to thrive. At Resigility, we like words and digging deep to understand their intent, but even more than words, we prefer action.
The position is based in the Washington, DC or Atlanta, GA metropolitan area.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Creates and executes CX strategies and transformation plans for clients that include pilots, education, communication, training, engagement, approach on ways of working, customer journey mapping, voice of the customer (VOC) and metrics.
- Identify opportunities to help Resigility and CX clients improve Customer Experience consistently and cohesively. Grow CX practice through existing client work and business development efforts as part of a greater Resigility growth strategy. Supports business development activities, including helping to identify new opportunities, proposal writing and overall strategy development.
- Develop and communicate a CX practice strategy across the Resigility organization, ensuring understanding and buy-in.
- Establishes design processes, including Design Thinking, for the creation of new customer experiences and for changing existing ones.
- Follows through to ensure CX consulting model is working, responsive to change, and evolves in keeping with client objectives.
- Provides consultative support to senior level clients by delivering strategic and operational recommendations based on the integration of research, consulting approaches and firsthand experience to enable decision making.
- Develops presentations and other written deliverables to communicate key recommendations to senior level clients.
- Participates in staffing actions and decisions, including recruitment and performance evaluation, as well as hiring, supervising, and training new hires.
- Maintains and strengthens the firm’s reputation for quality, high performance customer delivery by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, while actively exploring opportunities to add value to work products and deliverables.
Required Experience, Education and Qualities
- Bachelor’s degree in business or other relevant discipline from an accredited college or university.
- Requires minimum of fifteen (15) years of experience:
- As a CX/management consultant at a top consulting firm.
- Proven track record driving positive change in a complex environment
- Understands and can teach CX methods and tools (e.g. NPS, CES, closed-loop systems, mapping)
- Managing multiple, complex tasks simultaneously.
- Making timely and effective decisions involving projects and staff resources.
- Communicating (written/verbal) findings in a logical manner with supporting information.
- Ability to work effectively with clients using strong customer relationship skills, innovative thinking, and integration with leadership and support structures.
- Possesses strong analytical, critical thinking and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively manage Work Product and Deliverable lifecycles to ensure timely delivery of quality products by:
- Maintaining awareness and full understanding of all Work Products and Deliverables.
- Assisting with the management of the program delivery schedules by troubleshooting and removing obstacles, addressing risks, accurately tracking multiple on-going products with varying suspense dates.
- Update and maintain production and quality metrics of engagement.
- Able to work independently subject to supervisory direction and review and to be energetic, organized, and detailed.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher) and experience with Microsoft’s cloud version of the Office suite, Office 365 (O365).
- Solid interpersonal relationship skills. Must be able to work under pressure, deal with diverse issues and people, and manage more than one project at a time.
The selected applicant must provide a valid form of identification and proof of citizenship as well as successfully complete a government background investigation.